Do you enjoy working with the public, need flexible hours; if so, this might be the right position for you.
We are currently seeking Part Time employees who wish to work 20 – 25 hours per week.
This is a multi-tasking position that requires strong communication skills and experience with computers.
JOB DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS: Call Center/ Data Entry
• Handles inbound/outbound customer, vendor calls
• Answer incoming calls and assist customers in their specific enquiries
• Log all calls into customer database
• Provide a high level of personalized customer service
• Update databases with changes and status of each customer
• Arrange the dispatch of services,
• Accurately log all activity of dispatched call
• Follow up client calls with clerical duties,
• Follows escalation procedures as needed.
• Enter invoices as and when required.
High School Diploma
Bilingual (French and English)
Excellent telephone manner
Excellent Communication skills
Previous Call Center Experience an asset
Must be available to work a variety of shifts.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and place Bilingual Call Center agent/ data entry clerk in the subject line.